Each NFT is an algorithmically generated digital collectible of various properties and powers on the energy-efficient Solana blockchain, to produce 7,360 SolSisters.
Join the Sisterhood
Get the latest updates & get exclusive air drops & contests.
Who are the SolSisters?
Allegorical & Unique
Cryptographically Signed & Staked with Proof of Ownership
Algorithmically generated, allegorical and unique NFTs
Donated to Charity
Creation of NFTs
- NArtists & team work closely together to develop and create an allegorical collection of NFTs
- NIncludes 10 highly customized 1/1 rare goddesses.
- N750 SolSisters released for pre-sale on October 2, 2021. (Sold out in ~1 minute)
Mint Goes Live
- NMint on October 15, 2021 at 1900 UTC
- N10% of primary gross proceeds donated to charity (Women's Earth Alliance) -- 12th November 2021.
- NAvailable on Solanart following launch.
- NMagic Eden, Alpha Art and FTX added a few days after.
- NExclusive NFT drops to holders of Twin SolSisters during the course of October - December 2021.
- N Establishment of the Sisterhood fund which will distribute a portion of transaction fees to relevant charitable causes.
- NEach SolSisters holder will be entitled to a quarterly vote on which causes to support - the vote for change.
Build For The Future
- NAll SolSister holders airdropped hexagonal NFTs on December 18, 2021 and listed on Magic Eden. These pieces contain special elements, which are not only visually beautiful art in their own right; they also fit together to formulate new planets, to ultimately create the foundation of the Sisterverse.
Sisterverse Platform Goes Live
- NSolSister holders who have collected their Sisterverse NFTs will have access to the Sisterverse platform.
- NSisterverse platform allows holders to secure their spot in the Sisterverse and share their NFT collections.
Sisterverse Game Launch
- [Online Sisterverse game launched. Holders will use their NFTs to grant them extra powerups in the games.
Launch of Roadmap V2
Product Design & Marketing
Represents only the core founding team and excludes partners working hard on this project across the globe.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How do I purchase a SolSisters NFT?
On release the Mint function will take you to a standalone page where you can connect your wallet and purchase a SolSisters NFT. We are trying to structure our distribute to be as fair as possible, with live minting & instant distribution. Please note that – if the solana blockchain gets clogged – it could take a while to receive your NFT.
How many NFTs are in the collection?
How can you ensure distribution is random?
SolSisters are distributed using a smart contract stationed on the Solana blockchain, which can be verified and audited by the Solana core devs.
Is each SolSister unique?
Each SolSister NFT is unique and powerful in her own way. While some may be more powerful than others, our meticulous design and coding ensures that every NFT is unique, and no SolSister can ever be replicated.
Which wallet should I use?
What can I do with my SolSisters NFT?
First and foremost we believe in the intrinsic value of good art. That is why we have partnered with professional artists to craft a unique series.
Central to being part of the Sisterhood is holding a vote for change. Every SolSisters holder will be able to vote on ongoing community initiatives.
Please see our Roadmap for more details.
How were the SolSister generated?
Most SolSister NFTs are randomly generated from a collection of attributes created by our artists. They are minted using the Metaplex – currently the standard protocol used on Solana for minting NFTs. Each NFT is unique, and non-fungible – this means they have only one account holder & are cryptographically signed.
A select few SolSisters have been individually and carefully crafted as originals – look out for these – they’re #VeryRare.
Who is behind SolSisters NFTs?
We are a dedicated team of artists, creatives, Solana enthusiasts and coders.
We assembled through our common interest in Solana, and how the technology could ultimately pave the way towards a better blockchain for the future.
We created the SolSisters story to artistically and allegorically advocate for a blockchain that is both faster and more energy-efficient.
Our team comes from diverse backgrounds from across the globe, and we are passionate about exploring ways to alleviate the climate crisis and advocate for equality for women, especially within the NFT space.
How to get in touch with us
Get in touch with us via our Twitter or Discord, both linked throughout our website.
Get in touch with us.
Get in touch with us via our Twitter or Discord.